Sunday, August 26, 2012

What a week!!!

Well, the first week is over and now I am winding up for the next one. I am excited about my group this year and though it is large, I believe it is going to be a good one. We did face some challenges at the beginning of the week, but we made it. I have 24 beautiful friends this year and a pretty even mix of boys to girls. My room is a maze of tables and chairs. but somehow we all fit. We have new reading curriculum and we are implementing common core as well. My life is going to be a whirlwind this year. I think I am beginning to sort through some of it.

Now it is time to get ready for bed to begin week two bright and early tomorrow morning.

PS-My little girl made it through her first week of K5 as well, and although we had a few tears(both of us) we managed to make it through. She is both excited and nervous about going back this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment