Well, today it was back to reality for me. My classroom is beginning to look like it could hold children again and materials are being gathered. After a morning meeting with the faculty I got to go back to my room and begin the long to do list. Fortunaltely, I also have tomorrow, then a day off. However, I am not just getting ready for back to school events, but also trying to finish my masters program with a bang. Please say a prayer for me as I am a little overwhelmed under the weight of all that is happening right now. I know that God is faithful and that I can lean on Him as well as my family for strength.
I do get to enjoy my little girl's 5th birthday on Saturday and that will be both sad and fun. She will only have one week left before starting kindergarten. Wow! How fast the time has gone.
I'm feeling overwhelmed too! I would love to see pictures of your classroom once you're done! I get so many great ideas from looking at how other teachers design/arrange/set up their rooms.
ReplyDeleteBecky, when I get it put together, I will post some photos. But it is coming together nicely. My brain hurt today though.
DeleteTime sure does fly! Next week I will be sending my two 'little' ones into middle school for the first time! I'm more nervous about it than they are. Hang in there, Jessica, we will all get through this. Remember, God is good all the time!
ReplyDelete