Friday, August 3, 2012

This week...

This week has been pretty laid back. We haven't really done anything. We went to Chick-fil-A appreciation day on Wednesday and played. By the time it was time to eat, there were so many people in line, I couldn't even see the register, so we supported by being there, but not eating. Then we went to Target to get a few more supplies for school. I took the kids to school one day to play on the play ground and unload my supplies. I don't get much work done with my little helpers, but we had a good time anyway.



We tried a new restaurant tonight, Cookout. It was great by the way. Then we took the kids to Miracle Park in Boiling Springs. We all had a great time. We were the only ones there for a while and that makes a world of difference. But Troy and Ben had a great time playing and I had a great time taking pictures. Then we watched the riders at the BMX track before we came home. Now it is bath time and bed time for the Dismukes' house hold. I am going to enjoy my last few days with my babies before I go back to school.


Having fun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment