Thursday, July 26, 2012

Wow, it is hot!

So I took my kids to the park today for a play date. It is so hot in South Carolina. We thought if we got there early this morning that we could beat the heat. NOT! We only stayed for about an hour and a half and we had to get out. After only about 30 minutes Z was already just pouring sweat(he gets that from his Papa). Papa is what he calls his dad for those of you who think I meant his grandfather. So, here they are from the park today.


2 comments:

  1. I know I've been staying inside too much, but it's just so hot! I'm like Z and will be looking like a ran a marathon after just a short period of time in the 100+ weather. Do your kids play outside at your house at all during the daytime or are they miserable in the heat like me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do understand the HEAT...lots of water, lots of shade, maybe even some water games :) The heat is getting to me more and more every year...

    ReplyDelete