Tuesday, July 24, 2012
Working Away!
Well, with school just a few weeks away(for me) I have begun the journey in my classroom. I went for a couple of hours last week. I took my two helpers so I didn't get a lot done, but it was a start. I took them back again today and managed to get my tables set up, but that seems to be all I can do with them there. So, hopefully I can get up there one evening this week and get some stuff done with out them. On another note, I went to the guided math workshop yesterday. It wasn't quite what I expected, but I made it through. I am still planning on implementing it in the fall, after we get the basics under our belts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm curious how the workshop went and how it wasn't as you expected!
ReplyDelete